- Lambert D (2016). UC Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi quits DeVry board under pressure .Sacramento Bee. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/education/article63348912.html
- Solomon S. & Valenzuela I (2016). California lawmakers hold ethics hearing with UC Davis chancellor at state capitol. The California Aggie. Retrieved August 8, 2016, from https://theaggie.org/2016/04/27/california-lawmakers-hold-ethics-hearing-with-uc-davis-chancellor-at-state-capitol/
- Koseff A. (2016). California budget deal seeks nonresident enrollment cap at UC. Sacramento Bee. Retrieved August 8, 2016, from http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article83095727.html
- Euben, D. R. (2004). Faculty employment outside of the University: Conflicts of commitment. Distinguished lecture. Atlanta, GA: National Association of College and University Attorneys.
- Harrington, P. J. (2001). Faculty conflicts of interest in an age of academic entrepreneurialism: An analysis of the problem, the law and selected university policies. Journal of College & University Law, 27, 775–831.
- Bennett. A. B. (2007). Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment Management in Technology Transfer. In Intellectual Property Management in Health and Agricultural Innovation: A Handbook of Best Practices (eds. A Krattiger, RT Mahoney, L Nelsen, et al.). MIHR: Oxford, U.K., and PIPRA: Davis, U.S.A.
- Marcello, P. W. (2013). Working with Industry: What Is the Conflict? Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery, 26(1), 12–16. http://doi.org/10.1055/s-0033-1333628
- UC (2003). Guidance for Faculty and Other Academic Employees on Issues Related to Intellectual Property and Consulting. Retrieved September 20, 2016, from http://www.ucop.edu/research-policy-analysis-coordination/_files/Consulting-Industry-White-Paper-2003.pdf
- UCLA (2009). UCLA Guide to Faculty Consulting Activities and Consulting Agreements. retrieved September 20, 2016, from http://oip.ucla.edu/sites/default/files/consulting-agrt-9-01-09-final.pdf.
- UC (2015). Outside professional activities. UCOP Faculty Handbook Pages. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/programs-and-initiatives/faculty-resources-advancement/faculty-handbook-sections/outside-professional-activities.html
- UCLA (2013). FAQ and Guide for UCLA Entrepreneurs. UCLA Office of Intellectual Property. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://www.research.ucla.edu/tech/entrepreneurFAQ.pdf
- UC (2016) Amendment of Regents Policy 7707: Senior Management Group Outside Professional Activities. Regents of the University of California. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://regents.universityofcalifornia.edu/regmeet/july16/c1.pdf
- Watanabe T. (2016). With reputation in mind, UC toughens rules on moonlighting by top managers. LA Times. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://www.latimes.com/la-me-ln-uc-regents-moonlighting-20160721-snap-story.html
- UC (2003). Guidance for faculty and other academic employees on issues related to intellectual property and consulting. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://www.ucop.edu/research-policy-analysis-coordination/_files/Consulting-Industry-White-Paper-2003.pdf
- UC OPA Report (2016). Annual Report on Compensated Outside Professional Activities for Reporting Period July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015: Deans and Certain Other Full-Time Faculty Administrators. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://compensation.universityofcalifornia.edu/reports/2014-annual-report-opa-deans-faculty-admins.pdf
- UC (2010). APM-240, Deans, Implementation Guidelines. Retrieved October 11, 2016, from http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/documents/deans_imp_guidelines.pdf